Why this blog?

Finding information from Oracle/Hyperion can be difficult as you search the thousands of pages of documentation. So I'm creating this blog with all of my tables and matrices for the Oracle Hyperion products. Questions like - How does Smart View compare to the Excel add-in? When should I use Financial Reporting or Web Analysis? I thought I would share this information with you in the simple format of tables and maybe a few bullet points. So no lengthy paragraphs on this blog... but hopefully some helpful Oracle Hyperion information.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

SOX Report Card - Enterprise vs. Financial Management

I can't take credit for this table - I came across this in a Hyperion presentation and it is pretty helpful in making the case to switch to Financial Management.

Financial Management

Enterprise

Single version of the truth

A

A

Timeliness / Speed of close

A

A

Adjustment capabilities

A

A

Workflow

A

C

Audit functionality

A

C

Documentation

A

F

Internal controls / email alerting

A

F

No comments: